Aims and scope
Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (SJTREM) encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of acute illnesses and trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine, with particular interest in the multidisciplinary aspects of the chain of survival. Contributions focusing on education, training, implementation, as well as ethical and socio-economic aspects of trauma management are welcome.
SJTREM is the official journal of the Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation and is affiliated with 9 more societies involved in trauma, resuscitation, and emergency medicine in Scandinavia.
- Swedish Society for Emergency Medicine
- Danish Society for Emergency Medicine
- Norwegian Resuscitation Council
- Danish Resuscitation Council
- Swedish Society for Disaster Medicine
- Norwegian Society for Disaster Medicine
- Swedish Society of Trauma Nurses
- SATS Students' Anaestesiological & Traumatological Society
- Danish Society of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
Major Incident Reporting provides an open access template that focuses on reporting medical management in the pre-hospital phase of major incident responses. The webpage will disseminate knowledge from major incidents with the overall goal to improve future medical response to major incidents.
The editors wish to acknowledge, with sincere appreciation, the assistance of the many reviewers who have generously contributed their time and efforts during the past year in the appraisal of manuscripts submitted to the Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine.