|Item||Cronbach’s alpha||Item-scale correlation||IRR (ICC)||Floor (%)||Ceiling (%)||Kruskal–Wallis test|
|1. The team leader let the team know what was expected of them through direction and command||0.79||0.77||0.88||15.4||17.9||0.048*|
2. The team leader maintained a global perspective|
Prompts: monitoring clinical procedures and the environment? Remaining ‘hands off’ as applicable? Appropriate delegation
3. The team communicated effectively|
Prompts: verbal, non-verbal and written forms of communication?
|4. The team worked together to complete the tasks in a timely manner||0.87||0.86||0.59||1.3||33.3||0.037*|
5. The team acted with composure and control|
Prompts: applicable emotions? Conflict management issues?
6. The team morale was positive|
Prompts: appropriate support, confidence, spirit, optimism, determination?
7. The team adapted to changing situations|
Prompts: adaptation within the roles of their profession?
Situation changes: patient deterioration? Team changes?
|8. The team monitored and reassessed the situation||0.85||0.83||0.52||3.9||29.9||0.284|
9. The team anticipated potential actions|
Prompts: preparation of defibrillator, drugs, airway equipment?
|10. The team prioritised tasks||0.81||0.80||0.60||7.7||28.2||0.018*|
11. The team followed approved standards and guidelines|
Prompt: some deviation may be appropriate?
|12. On a scale of 1–10 give your global rating of the team’s performance||0.94||–||0.83||1.3||3.9||0.012*|