• Thank you for your participation|
• Introduction to the project and project aims
• Information about consent etc.
• Demography questions
|Aim 1: dispatchers’ role in the access to emergency care||
• How do you perceive your own role in the citizens’ access to pre-hospital emergency care?|
• What is your role in the emergency call handling?
Preparation for aim 2:|
- A figure of the pre-hospital patient trajectory is shown
- The emergency call process is drawn by medical dispatchers to set the scene for the interview regarding influencing factors
• The pre-hospital trajectory is shown on a timeline in which the emergency call is the key to emergency care
• The emergency call has its own mini-trajectory (which is central in this project). The emergency call process is drawn by the medical dispatcher and the dissecting of the process is facilitated by interviewers
|Aim 2: factors influencing the handling of emergency calls||
• After dissecting the emergency call process, what challenges do you see, based on your experience, in the different elements in relation to handling the emergency call?|
• What facilitates the process?