Published on: 9 February 2016
Selection of quality indicators for hospital-based emergency care in Denmark, informed by a modified-Delphi process
Published on: 3 February 2016
Mechanical versus manual chest compressions for cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Published on: 1 February 2016
ShockOmics: multiscale approach to the identification of molecular biomarkers in acute heart failure induced by shock
Published on: 28 January 2016
SJTREM is the official journal of the Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation and is affiliated with 9 more societies involved in trauma, resuscitation, and emergency medicine in Scandinavia.
- Swedish Society for Emergency Medicine
- Danish Society for Emergency Medicine
- Norwegian Resuscitation Council
- Danish Resuscitation Council
- Swedish Society for Disaster Medicine
- Norwegian Society for Disaster Medicine
- Swedish Society of Trauma Nurses
- SATS Students' Anaestesiological & Traumatological Society
- Danish Society of Emergency and Disaster Medicine
Aims and scope
Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine (SJTREM) encompasses all aspects of the epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of acute illnesses and trauma, resuscitation and emergency medicine, with particular interest in the multidisciplinary aspects of the chain of survival. Contributions focusing on education, training, implementation, as well as ethical and socio-economic aspects of trauma management are welcome.
The editors wish to acknowledge, with sincere appreciation, the assistance of the many reviewers who have generously contributed their time and efforts during the past year in the appraisal of manuscripts submitted to the Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine .